The Chocolate Way is the biggest quality network in Europe with organizations and institution involved in 10 different countries.
The Chocolate Way is offers a high level chocolate experience thanks to partners as Museums, Academies, Universities, Tour Operators, Enterprises and the most important chocolate event organizers and experts.
It is a route that passes through large cultural cities, European capitals of chocolate to rediscover our territories and the ancient routes followed by the first Europeans, highlighting in a practical way, the fundamental values of the Council of Europe: human rights, cultural democracy, European cultural diversity and identity, dialogue, exchange and mutual enrichment beyond the boundaries and centuries.
Joining the Association “The Chocolate Way” means:
– giving visibility to your entity, directly or indirectly linked with the cultural heritage of chocolate. The greater visibility will be then translated in terms of the impact of tourism;
– organizing training courses, promoting and participating/organizing events associated with the theme of chocolate;
– participation at European proposal call, LLP programs with our network and creating tourist packages;
– the possibility to have the quality logo of The Chocolate Way to spent in your activities;
– possibility to be insert in the official tours promoted by the chocolate way.
The Chocolate Way Association defines and implements important ethical principles, to enhance and protect the work of producers and to make more aware and responsible consumer. These principles finds expression in the Manifesto that indicates the values of our network. To become a member it is necessary to sign the Manifesto and agree with the principle of the Statute.