The chocolate theme favors the promotion of dialogue through several interdisciplinary analysis in different fields, as for example:
- Historical anthropological study of the routes and spread of the culture of cacao.
- Historical anthropological study on historical recipes that relate to the traditional heritage of the European districts of the association, forms of use and consumption, historical artifacts for the processing and consumption of chocolate.
- Experimental studies regarding chocolate as phytotherapy medicine for the study and development of certain properties.
- Application of more innovative design in proposing new forms for use and consumption of chocolate.
- Actions in development cooperation.
These researchs producted several practical results, as those described below:
- CHOCOLATE AND COCOA AS UNESCO INTANGIBLE HERITAGE
- CROSS COOPERATION WITH OTHER CULTURAL ROUTES IN TERMS OF RESEARCH
- RESEARCH ON CHOCOLATE CONSUMPTION AND CHANGING OF CONSUMER PREFERENCES
- SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON CHOCOLATE AND COCOA IN MEDICINE
- HISTORICAL RESEARCH ON EUROPEAN CERAMICS
- COOPERATION IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENT IN VIETNAM
- THE EUROPEAN C.H.I.E.L.I. PROJECT – ” CHOCOLATE HERITAGE IN EUROPEAN LIFE AND IDENTITY
- TRAINING COURSE ON CHOCOLATE FOR ECUADORIANS CHEFS AND PROFESSORS
- RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS