The Chocolate Way participated at the European Sweets Itineraries (ESI) final dissemination event that took place at the headquarters of the Representation of the European Commission in Madrid on February 8th 2017. The project was co-financed by the EU COSME program and coordinated by the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Portugal.
During the event were presented 3 itineraries focused on the production of sweets in 3 countries (Portugal, Italy and Spain).Representatives of the EASME participated at the event, among others.
The following topics were discussed:
– Networking and clusters: cultural routes, official itineraries in Europe
– Presentation of the ESI project and its objectives
– Outcomes of the project: touristic itineraries designed for students from European Tourism and Hospitality professional institutes
– Presentation of the definitive tours
– Sustainability of the project on the short, medium and long term
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.