Tour 1 : Full day.
Departure from Marseilles.
- 9h – Visit and tasting at the Sao Tomé Emabassy. Drive to Cassis by the sightseeing road of the Gineste. From Cassis drive on the highway to Le Castellet.
- 11h – Arrival at Le Castellet. Short tour of the village with various tastings buy the chocolate makers, the bakery La femme du boulanger, the cookie shop Péché gourmand, the tearoom la Lézarde.
- 12h30 – Lunch at the gastronomic restaurant Le Saint Eloi or at the La Cantina restaurant, both of them are perfectly located in the village,
- or take back of the car to the Castellet Racetrack (15mn drive) and lunch to the gastromic two Michelin stars restaurant Montecristo, chez Christophe Bacquié, into the hotel “Le Castellet”, in front of the racetrack where the Bol d’Or takes places.
- 14h30 – Departure back to Marseille by the highway.
- 15h15 – Arrival at the Old Port of Marseille close to the Mucem corner (Museum of the Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean see). Enjoy visiting the area, see the Saint-Laurent 12th century fishermen’s church, the perfectly restaured 17th century fort Saint-Jean, the Villa Méditerranée, a master piece of architecture by Stefano Boeri. Free time inside the National Museum the MUCEM, large metallic building by Rudy Ricciotti. The museum offers permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- 17h – Teatime at the Môle Passedat, a sumptuous terrace in the heart of the museum.
- Take the car back for a panoramic tour of Marseilles (« Notre Dame de la Garde » basilica, “JF. Kennedy” seaside avenue, “Canebière” main street).
- 20h – Diner at the Intercontinental into the ancient 18th century « Hôtel Dieu », located in the oldest Marseille district, le “Panier”.
Una jornada interna en Marsella y Le Castellet was last modified: November 15th, 2016 by Lisa Reyes