Weekend 3 days / 2 nights
CHOCOLATE, HAZELNUT, BAROLO AND WHITE TRUFFLE OF ALBA:
weekend to discover the most precious “temptations” of the Langhe, in Piedmont
- Arrival in the hills of Langhe & Roero in the morning.
- Visit a historical enterprise of nougat production: Antica Torroneria Piemontese at Gallo Grinzane.
- Visit to the Castle of Grinzane Cavour and Enoteca Regionale Piemontese Cavour, in a journey through history, great wines and truffles.
- Free lunch.
- In the afternoon, visit the showroom of a company specializing in the production of chocolate and other local products, including specialties Tartufo Bianco d’Alba: Tartuflanghe, Piobesi d’Alba.
- Dinner in a typical restaurant with tasting menu.
Accommodation at the chosen hotel and overnight.
- Breakfast buffet with local produce and cakes made with chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Departure for Alba, “the city of 100 towers: walk in the historic center of shopping in elegant clothes shops and typical products.
- Possibility to visit the International Fair of the White Truffle of Alba (from 8 October to 27 November 2016) and at Salotto del Gusto e dei Profumi (dedicated to Hazelnut from October 29 to November 2016; dedicated to Chocolate 5 to 6 November 2016).
- Free lunch.
- Transfer to Alta Langa, for an afternoon dedicated to discovering the Piedmont Hazelnut IGP: Authentic Experience “Hazelnut discovery”, from hazelnut to desserts.
- Afterwards, walk in the historic center of Bossolasco, “Land of the Rose”, and greedy stop at Pasticceria Truffa Giachet for a drink-tasting with delicious chocolate desserts.
- Dinner in a typical restaurant of Alta Langa, with tasting menus.
- Breakfast buffet with local produce and cakes made with chocolate and hazelnuts. Check-out.
- Guided tour of a prestigious winery of Langa del Barolo, with tasting.
- The tour continues in the direction of Dogliani, a land of wines, craft, antique fairs, festivals and markets. Greedy stop at Pasticceria Dellaferrera, to enjoy the unmissable Doglianesi Rhum and the Dogliani Kisses.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant with tasting menu.
- Transfer to Cherasco, city of art and culture, known for snails, the chocolate and the flea markets.
Greedy stop at the Chocolate Ravera, with tasting of the famous “Baci di Cherasco”.
- End of the program and departure, preserving the memories of images, smells and tastes of a weekend that you will want to remember!