2 days / 1 night in Cuneo
CHOCOLATE and HAZELNUTS IN THE KITCHEN: PASTRY-CHEF FOR A DAY
- Arrival in the hills of Langhe & Roero in the morning.
- Visit a historical enterprise of nougat production: Antica Torroneria Piemontese at Gallo Grinzane.
- Visit to the Castle of Grinzane Cavour and Enoteca Regionale Piemontese Cavour, in a journey through history, great wines and truffles.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant with tasting menu.
- Arrival in Alta Langa in the afternoon and accommodation at the chosen hotel.
- Cooking course “Hands-on”, with preparation of traditional recipes that have one of the principal ingredients, hazelnut and chocolate.
- Dinner-tasting session with the prepared dishes.Overnight.
- Breakfast buffet with local produce and cakes made with chocolate and hazelnuts. Check-out.
- Morning dedicated to discovering the Piedmont Hazelnut IGP: Authentic Experience “Hazelnut discovery”, from hazelnut to desserts.
- Afterwards, walk in the historic center of Bossolasco, “Land of the Rose”, and greedy stop at Pasticceria Truffa Giachet for a drink-tasting with delicious chocolate desserts.
- Free lunch.
- Transfer to Cherasco, city of art and culture, known for snails, the chocolate and the flea markets.
Greedy stop at the Chocolate Ravera, with tasting of the famous “Baci di Cherasco”.
- End of the program and departure, preserving the memories of images, smells and tastes of a weekend that you will want to remember!